She also made an important decision, "Mom, I am going to be more like Sportacus. I am going to only eat a treat once a week. If I forget and ask you for a treat then you need to remind me and just say no."
An hour later we were at the store.
"Mom, can you get me a treat?"
"No, Sadie. Remember, you want to be more like Sportacus?"
"Yeah, I think I am done with that."
In honor of Sadie's 5th birthday today, she has requested a Lazy Town birthday cake. I find the irony there kind of funny. Happy Birthday to my little Sadie. Life has been very colorful and interesting since the day you were born!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Sadie Hannah! You have brought tons of joy and much laughter into our lives!
Amy, incredible Sporticus!
Happy birthday Sadie! What a cute and funny girl you are. We all love you! The Dunn Family.
Boy where did that 5 years go!
Happy Birthday Sadie!
Post a Comment