Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Scars of the Man

Brady wrote a book at preschool. He dictated his story to his preschool teacher, she wrote it down, and he illustrated it. (I don't think I have mentioned enough how much I love his preschool teachers.)


Once there was a man. He lived where there was quiet and peace.
But then it was so loud, he thought a lion came by.
But then it was loud, he saw a zebra come by.


 But then it was peace and quiet again.



But then the sun was shining and he stood right under it.

Then his wife came by. 

Then he went back to his home. His wife and him lived happy in his home. 

Brady's Thoughts: The man thought he liked the quiet and peace. Then it got loud and the animals were around him. He thought he didn't like the noise, but then it was quiet again and he was alone. That made him sad. When his wife came he was happy to not be alone again.

2 comments:

Jeffrey Jay said...

This is probably the best story ever written.

Darney said...

Epic!