I woke up after only a few hours of sleep last night and had a massive headache. This morning has been pretty chaotic. Sadie asked me if she could have mini vanilla sandwich cookies for a snack this morning. I told her that was fine, as long as she shared them with me. :)
I couldn't help but notice what was written on the back of the cookie bag;
Don't make several trips to the cookie jar. Empty it the first time.
Chew your cookie at least once.
Never share.
NEver put off until tomorrow what you can snack on today.
Snack only between meals.
Never share.
Change your cookie hiding place at least twice per week. (That was my favorite.)
Never share.
Cookies taste better when eaten under the covers.
Never share.
Those are good rules to live by.
On a side note, Sadie informed me this morning that we are moving. She is pretty adamant about it. She said we have to move to Candy Land... That's fine. Go find some boxes.
1 comment:
That moving the hiding place is a good tip. I'm constantly having to re-hide things from my kids... :) Hope your headache is all better soon.
Post a Comment