Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Time For Animaniacs!

I guess I never matured past the age of 14. Ok, maybe I made it to 15.
I still look back fondly at my time spent on the couch after school with my brother, Shaun, and my sister, Kimberly. Chad and Jeffrey would be sitting inches from the television. (We would yell at them every 15 seconds to move.)
We would sit and laugh at Animaniacs. (Click on word for fun video!)

That is why I couldn't help but buy the 5 disc dvd compilation when I walked past it the other day at Costco. My kids and I have been having fun giggling at the one liners for the last couple of days. (The ones that they understand. )

Yes, I still enjoy a good cartoon!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I know what's going on MY Christmas list!!!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Ryan and I bought a bunch of Boy Meets World yesterday. I can totally relate. They just don't make shows like they use to. It's fun to see your cute family, and see what you guys are up to.