My kids won't stop growing! Bethanie hit a milestone in her life two days ago... No training wheels!! Sadie turned 4... Her Birthday party is this Saturday. And Brady has been crawling for a couple of weeks now!
True. True. That it does. On those really long days (you know what I'm talking about) I remind myself that before I know it my kids will be in college and on missions. Then I just get sad instead of annoyed with their naughtiness. I think I need a new strategy.
5 comments:
True. True. That it does. On those really long days (you know what I'm talking about) I remind myself that before I know it my kids will be in college and on missions. Then I just get sad instead of annoyed with their naughtiness. I think I need a new strategy.
Oh my gosh! Way to go, Bethanie! Hope your party is tons of fun, Sadie! And Brady looks less and less "babyish" with every picture you post!
I got all teary-eyed the other day when Jillian told me she only had to wait 7 1/2 years to get her driver's license!
I had NO idea. You didn't tell me that Bethanie could ride her bike without training wheels.
I can't believe how big ALL three of them look. Yes, time does fly. I remember you at that age. (That is always what old people say.)
What the heck sister! You never told me Bethanie learned how to ride a bike. That's a big deal! Good for her!
Post a Comment