I really love the age that Brady is at right now. From about 9 months to about 2 years, babies do so many new and adorable things. While you might not find it at all interesting, I love listening to Brady yell, "MOM! MOM!"
I also love watching him crawl as fast as he can over to the door when he hears daddy walk in.
I love watching him wave to everyone. He especially loves to wave bye bye to his sister's bus in the morning. Too cute.
I think it is really funny that he tries to push Bethanie and Sadie off of my lap so he can get on it. (That won't be as cute in a year.)
I love when he pounds on the basement door when his sisters go down there because he wants to go too!
It is fascinating to watch this kid eat. He ate two pieces of veggie pizza last night for dinner... and a few slices of orange. He topped that all off with a cup of milk.
I think it is so adorable that he walks sideways along furniture AND when his dad holds his hands up so he can walk. He hasn't figure out how to walk forward yet. (It takes a little longer to get to where you want to when you walk sideways. :D)
I love hearing his little "uh-oh". I still think it is cute when he makes messes. I think it is hilarious when he hangs by his fingers from furniture.
Like I said, nothing that interesting for anyone else, but as a mom... I just love it.
1 comment:
I'm still in that phase with Graceanne. I think you may have just inspired my next blog post!
Post a Comment