We have all been unusually tired around here. I am pretty sure we are fighting some bug. We are talking 7pm and we are wondering if it is bedtime yet, kind of tired. That is after getting a nap during the day!
The kids are also tired. Unfortunately, it is taboo to take a nap when you are that age. Sadie has been crying for a week about EVERY LITTLE THING!!
I told her that people don't want to play with her when she is acting like that. She said she was done crying.
About 5 minutes later she was crying about something else that was ridiculous. I said, "Sadie! Stop crying!"
"I am not crying mom.... I am whining."
2 comments:
Nate has been doing that too lately and it is driving me crazy. He too refuses to take a nap and in the mean time my hair is getting thinner and grayer by the day. :)
Oh well, as long as we're clear on that... ;-)
Matthew has also been particularly...ornery. Bossy, mouthy, argumentative, and generally unpleasant to be around. Must be the age?
Post a Comment