Friday, January 23, 2009

How Can I Help You?

Many of my faithful few readers know that I work from home. I work for an airline based in Kuwait. They fly between Kuwait to Baghdad and back. Our customers consist mostly of military personnel and contractors. I take reservations and answer questions.
I have worked for Gryphon Airlines for a little over a year. My kids have listened to me take reservations for a little over a year.
Someone listening in on my kids playing might just raise an eyebrow.
Sadie: "What is your confirmation number?"
This is where Bethanie makes up a number.
Sadie: "Would you like to go to Baghdad or Kuwait?"
Bethanie: "I will be going to Baghdad. Do I need a VISA?"
Sadie: "No. Will you be carrying on your luggage?"
Bethanie: "Yes"

Future reservationists...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just get a kick out of the fact that a company in the middle east is outsourcing their work to the U.S. I wonder if people over there complain about how they can't understand a word you're saying? ;-)