This morning Sadie assigned me my super powers. She handed me a piece of paper that held the keys for those powers. I was told to keep the paper in a safe place. I am not to keep the paper in my hair, or my nose, or use it to poke out my eye, or put it in my ear or mouth. My pocket is an acceptable place.
I was very glad for the clarification.
My super power is to help other people when they need it. Very useful.
4 comments:
Well, Sadie might have to assign you a new super power, 'cuz sister, you've been using that one for awhile now. :)
With or without powers, you ARE SuperMom.
I hate it when I do that. But I guess you already knew it was me.
again...hilarious! Where do they come up with these things?!! You must laugh all day.
Post a Comment