Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Lucky Day

Sadie, Brady, and I ran over to the local grocery store for a quick trip. We don't usually choose this particular store, but it is close, so we made an exception for today.
In the entrance of the store they have a grand piano. Sometimes they have someone playing it and sometimes it plays itself. Sadie has never seen it actually play itself, until today.
She wasn't sure if she should be terrified or ecstatic. Her eyes went wide and the whole store heard her yell, "OH MY GOSH! That piano is playing by itself!!"

I pointed out the little box attached to the underside of the piano and told her what it did. She was satisfied, but still very intrigued.

As we were checking out, the cashier handed Sadie a small roll of cute little stickers. Sadie did a little dance and said, "Oh mom, this is MY LUCKY DAY! First a dancing piano, and now this!"

1 comment:

Darney said...

She just keeps us all laughing!!!!
I love that girl!