Last week at Bethanie's preschool they did a whole unit on teeth and most importantly -brushing them.
My kids each own a tooth brush. They have gone through several actually. They even each have their own tube of toothpaste! (No fighting) I SWEAR that Sean and I have taught them to brush. Every night up until about last week we have had to go in and wrestle down our kids and make them brush before bed. We have even told them that their teeth will fall right out of their heads if they don't. (I am hoping their isn't permanent damage and a need for therapy when their teeth actually do fall out. :) )
This morning as Bethanie was getting ready for school she said, "I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH!"
Great! Do it! Please do! I would love that!
Then she went on to tell me that the kids got stickers on a chart last week for every day they brushed their teeth before school. Bethanie is the only one without any stickers.
UGH!
So there you have it. I get the bad mom award for the day. Sheesh.
1 comment:
Don't feel bad. I tell my kids the same thing about their teeth falling out and no my children do not brush their teeth every morning either even though I have honestly tried to teach them. They're kids for Pete's sake. ;)
Post a Comment