Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Good Day For Blogging

There were quite a few quotable things said today in my home.

At about 8:45 this morning I went in to Sadie's room to get her out of bed so that I could take Bethanie to preschool. At 8:45 I had to wake Sadie up! That doesn't happen every day.
I shook her gently and she opened her eyes and looked at me. The first thing she said was, "Mom, don't ever, ever wake up a sleeping person. Ever."
Ok, so she isn't a morning person.

Later I looked at Sadie and asked her why she was so cute. She looked right back at me and said, "Mom, you are just jealous. You just aren't as cute as I am."
I am raising a blunt child.

Bethanie learned about Christopher Columbus at school this week. She was very excited to tell her father and me all about him at dinner. Did you know that there were sailors that actually thought the world was flat? OH MY GOSH!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, Sadie. I hear you girl. I feel the same way about people waking me up.

Amy, what do you think Sadie will be like as a teenager? She already seems about 13 years ahead of her time. :)