The kids are having a short fall break this week. Bethanie won't be going to pre-school tomorrow. I was trying to explain this to her.
All of the sudden a light came on in her head.
"OH! It's like a vacation! I remember when spongebob had to take a vacation from the crabby patty. I know exactly what a vacation is. I am so smart because I watch spongebob!"
Yes, exactly. That is why I insist upon you watching as much television as possible every day. I want you to be very smrt. :)
1 comment:
One day when he was trying to read, Joel had a meltdown and told me he was stupid. I said "you are not stupid, why on earth would you think that?" He said "Because I watch too much tv and my brain has turned to mush." I asked him who told him that and he said, "Seth." (Glad I don't have to take the blame for that one.) ;)
Post a Comment