I have to start out by documenting this day in the history books. It is nearly 5:30 in the evening. My kids have not fought once today. They did everything I asked them to do. They even cleaned up their room. It was a strange day.
One of the games they decided to play today was Super Hero. This one comes up every now and then. Their super hero names are "China Girl" (I will let you guess which child chose that name) and Sticky Girl (I have no idea why).
Some poor, helpless woman was stuck in her house without any lights on. She was sitting in the dark!! (I believe this woman did have the blinds open and the sun was shining through.)
These wonderful super heroes saw that there was a need and "swooped" right in to take care of it.
Every light in my house is now on. :)
"We saved the day again!!!"
Another productive day comes to a close.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good day. Those are good for morale aren't they. ;)
Post a Comment