Tonight at dinner Sean was talking to me. While Sean was trying to talk to me Sadie kept trying to get my attention.
"Mom, I need to sing you a song. Mom, I need to sing you a song. Mom, I need to sing you a song. Mom, I need to sing you a song. Mom, I need to sing you a song. Mom, I need to sing you a song."
(Are you getting the point here?)
I finally turned to her and told her that her dad was talking to me and she needed to wait until we were done.
Once again she told me she needed to sing a song. I told her to go ahead.
"Um, I can't. It's a secret."
Later during dinner Sean told Sadie that she needed to "behave".
Sadie:"I AM being haive!"
1 comment:
My kids have used that one before too. Yesterday I told Nate, "If you ask Seth nicely, maybe he will help you get a drink of water" So, Nate went up to Seth and said "Nicely? Nicely?"
Post a Comment