Last night Sadie gave us further insight into her "China Girl" world.
She told us that she became a China girl when she went to China and was there for a really long time. Because she was there for so long she just changed.
When Sean asked her how she got there she said, "You don't remember? I went on the airplane and you (her dad) had to go with me because they wouldn't let me on the airplane by myself."
Some how Sean has blocked out this really long airplane ride that he took with Sadie. I can totally see why. A plane trip that long while trying to keep Sadie in her seat and quiet surely had to be traumatic for him.
(I would like to dedicate this post to my friend Danielle who had a baby girl yesterday. I am looking forward to her future stories. : > )
No comments:
Post a Comment