Monday, September 10, 2007

Sadie is their leader

Today I considered the fact that the aliens took Sadie too, but then I realized that is just ridiculous. She is probably their leader.

Sadie and I were having a disagreement about if she should wear pull ups or big girl underwear. She recently decided she prefers pull ups because they "don't have any tags!".
I don't think she understands that they are much more expensive so we only use them at night.
I don't get this whole tag thing anyway. Those pull ups never looked that comfortable to me!

Anyway, Sadie disappeared after our little discussion. She showed up again wearing pull ups. Can you guess what she said to me?

"HA HA HA MOM! I didn't listen to you! I am wearing pull ups!"

I had no response to that.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Your girl is so crazy -- and what the heck?! Haven't you introduced her to tagless undies??