Friday, September 7, 2007

Getting started

My two little girls have been at the top of their game lately. They have had so many clever things to say that I have been constantly calling my family to share.
Since I much prefer typing then writing things out by hand in my journal, I thought this would be a fun way to remember these funny little things and share with others!
I will start with what Sadie said to me this morning driving home from taking Bethanie to preschool!
We were coming up on a "hill" in the road. (Um, it's flat here.)

Sadie: Mom, are we going up that hill?

Me: Yes, Sadie. We have to if we want to get home.

Sadie: But Jack and Jill got hurt when they went up a hill. Are we going to get hurt?!

Me: I think we will be ok because we are driving and being careful.

Sadie: But Jack fell down and broke his crown on a hill!

Me: Well, I guess he wasn't being very careful then, was he?

Sadie: Nope!

No comments: