Friday, September 14, 2007

A Haircut Like That

Yesterday I finally found a place that the girls could get their hair cut. They needed hair cuts pretty bad. It ended up not going as smoothly as I would have liked. I am sure you are all waiting for a really good ..."because Sadie did this..." story, but it was actually due to the fact that the two hair dressers kept arguing and decided to put ME in the middle. It was a fun time for all.

ANYWAY, we were sitting there waiting for the girls to be called when Sadie spotted an older lady getting her hair done. She had one of the typical older lady haircuts. It was shorter on the back and sides, longer and curled on top.
Sadie was in awe. She just gawked at this lady. She told me when she grew up she was going to get a haircut just like that one. The funniest part about it was the hushed, reverent tone she took on whenever she talked about this haircut.

I think when and if she ever does go for that haircut I will tell her to avoid that particular place. UGH!

No comments: