Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TEN DAYS of Insanity

I apologize for the gap in posts. We have been without Internet access for 10 days. They actually were supposed to come and hook things up tomorrow, but I called and complained that it was going to take 2 weeks when they told me 5 days at first.
They heard my complaint and responded. They came one day early. : Þ

In the last 10 days the girls have both said many interesting things. HOWEVER, my house was in total chaos and I am pregnant. I can not be expected to remember those things for very long!

I do remember a few things. A few days ago I celebrated a birthday. We found a trustworthy young woman from church who was willing to come and watch the girls while Sean took me out to dinner. This was quite an exciting thing for us!
The girls heard that Sean was taking me out to dinner for my birthday and that they were staying home with a babysitter. This was quite upsetting for Bethanie. She said,
"Why would dad take YOU to a restaurant for your birthday and not take us when WE are the ones that like restaurants?!"
I don't know why her dad would do that. Sean and I both hate going to restaurants without our children. It is way too quiet. We don't have to ask the server for three new forks because the others are on the floor. We actually taste our food...
Well, I don't even have to say that my birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse was perfectly horrid without my children. ;)

Sadie has also given us further knowledge on her "China-girl" life in the last 10 days. For example, I did not know that a China girl actually has special powers.
When we asked the girls if they thought we would be having a baby girl or a baby boy Sadie said,
"A baby girler! I PROMISE you are having a baby girler! If you don't have a baby girler and you have a baby boy, then I will use my china girl powers to turn the baby boy in to a baby girler!"

Hmmmm.... I guess we should start thinking of girl names then, huh?

No comments: