Today while I was taking a shower Sadie came running in to the bathroom. She said that she was going to the bathroom and a "creature" climbed up her pants. It ran really fast. She took her pants off and threw them.
I have to say that I am really glad this happened to Sadie and not Bethanie. Sadie didn't like the situation, but was reasonably calm. Bethanie would have had a cow right there in the bathroom!
After getting dressed I was able to find the bug. It was a house centipede. You can find a picture of one at http://www.whatsthatbug.com/cent.html .
I have seen one before and I don't like them. I was able to get rid of this one though.
When Sadie and I picked up Bethanie from school, Sadie told Bethanie all about it. She has given the bug a name though. From this time forth we are to refer to said bug as "Huma".
Huma the creature.
PS- Bethanie is five years old today!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Bethanie! I can't believe you are 5 today! Hope you had a great day!
Oooh uggh! Poor Sadie. I hate those things. We had them in our house in Rochester but I have not seen any here. Maybe they don't live in this part of the country. One of my boys called them "squirtipedes."
I hope Bethanie's birthday was wonderful and that you are all doing well.
Post a Comment